This is a FREE course aimed at Registered Nurses across all health and care sectors – Acute and Community Hospitals; GP Practices; Private Nursing and Care Homes; Hospices; District, Practice and Community Nurses.
The course aims to develop, support and/or update you with skills and knowledge regarding male, female and supra pubic catheterisation:
• Revision of anatomy of genito urinary system
• Awareness of the complications & contraindications of catheterisation
• Knowledge of the procedures of urethral & supra pubic catheterisation
• Catheter maintenance
If possible please could you bring with you the following:
• Sterile catheter pack
• Examples of catheters you use in your area
• The lubricating jelly you use
In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a workshop we will do our best to contact you via phone or email, however please do check our website as this is kept up to date at all times.
|Event date||17-05-2017 9:30 am|
|Event end date||17-05-2017 12:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||19-01-2017|
|Cut off date||16-05-2017 12:00 pm|
|Location||Morton Community Centre, Wigton Road, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA2 6JP|