Cumbria Production System: Awareness – Half day
The Cumbria Production System is a ‘toolkit’ of tried and tested tools that can give guidance to help support improvement work, problem solving and resolve issues. The purpose of these sessions is to provide: An overview of CLIC and how we can help; an introduction to continuous improvement and the Cumbria Production System, help in getting started with some improvement tools and principles.
- Cohort 57: 12th December 2017- CREA, Penrith
- Cohort 58: 16th March 2018- Seminar Room 2, Cumberland Infirmary
Influencing and Implementing Improvement – 1 Day
This workshop is suitable for anyone who wants to understand how to deliver successful improvement projects in their workplace. Combining the practical methods to use with the skills and techniques for leading improvement.
- Cohort 4: 17th October 2017- Penrith Methodist Church
- Cohort 5: 18th January 2018- ADM 5, Workington Community Hospital
Cumbria Production System: Practitioner – 3 Days
This is a three day, more in-depth Cumbria Production System Practitioner Workshop, for staff who have attended the CPS Awareness Session above.
- Cohort 16: 13th, 20th, 27th November 2017- Penrith Methodist Church
- Cohort 17: 1st, 7th, 15th February 2018- Cockermouth Community Hospital
Improving Leaders – 3 Days
This is again a three day programme aimed at providing opportunity to understand the behaviours of successful leaders and to give practical improvement tools to help leaders lead more effectively.
- Cohort 9: 9th November, 7th December, 11th January- Rosehill, Carlisle
- Cohort 10: 16th February 18, 23rd March, 20th April- Workington Hospital
Coaching Skills Workshops – 1 Day
The aim of our Coaching workshops is to enable our staff to communicate using core coaching skills in their relationships with their staff and colleagues in order to build a coaching culture throughout the local health and care system.
- Cohort 11- Energus, Workington: 22nd November 2017
- Cohort 12- Rosehill, Carlisle: 26th February 2018
Wellbeing and Resilience – Half day
The session aims to be a practical and thought provoking look at what resilience and wellbeing are, and a look at ways to focus on them and ultimately plan to get more of what you want in the workplace.
- Cohort 15 - Tuesday 14th November 2017 – Cockermouth Community Hospital
- Cohort 16 – Monday 15th January 2018 - CLIC Training Room, Rosehill, Carlisle
- 11th October 2017: Masterclass: Mistake Proofing - Building in Safety - CLIC Training Room, Rosehill, Carlisle
- 13th December 2017: Masterclass: Inner Game Theory - building personal effectiveness - West Cumberland Hospital
- 13th February 2018: Making Your Pitch Masterclass - CLIC Training Room, Rosehill, Carlisle
- Cohort 2: PDSA - 23rd October 2017 - West Cumberland Hospital, Whitehaven
- Cohort 9: Waste and Workplace Organisation - 30th November 2017- Rosehill
- Cohort 3: PDSA - 31st January 2018 - Rosehill
- Cohort 12: Value Stream Mapping - 15th March 2018- Rosehill
CLIC Clinical Skills Programme: SAGE & THYME Communication Skills Training
The SAGE & THYME Communication Skills training is a Level 1, half day training course designed to give you the tools to effectively communicate with patients, relatives and carers. It is relevant to all staff engaged in face to face communication. The transferable skills gained by attending this workshop can be applied to any situation where individuals may be emotional, distressed or concerned. The knowledge and skills learned in this course are fundamental to most roles in the NHS and other care organisations.
- Cohort 46 – 16th October 2017 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm: Furness General Hospital
- Cohort 47 – 24th November 2017 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm - Royal Lancaster Infirmary
- Cohort 37 – 7th December 2017 - 9:30am - 12:30pm: Education Centre, West Cumberland Hospital
- Cohort 48 – 13th December 2017 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm: Furness General Hospital
Project Thinking – Half day
Do you or your team have an idea for improvement but are unsure of where to start or how to take it forward? The Project Thinking Bespoke Session can help. This 4 hour session is designed to guide your team through the planning process of small to mid-scale improvements or projects.