Are you ready for an exciting new opportunity working across organisations in Cumbria? If so, this could be the post for you.
Based in West Cumbria, the Integrated Assessment and Discharge Team supports the discharge of complex patients from West Cumberland Hospital. The team is already established, but is in a position to grow to reflect the commitment of Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust, Adult Social Care and NHS Cumbria Clinical Commissioning Group to work together to support patient flow.
The post holder will be expected to lead the team of staff from different organisational backgrounds to ensure that:
- Best practice is identified and utilised in the local model
- Patient pathways for discharge and working across organisations are implemented
- The team fosters an enabling culture to cross organisational working
- Applicants are invited from across the organisations and will be expected to work to their own professional standards, but capture the importance of multi professional working
- Informal enquiries are encouraged and interviews are expected to take place in Mid Dec 2014
- As part of the one of the largest employers in the UK, CPFT future employees will have also access to the following benefits: 27 day holiday scheme rising to 33 after 10 years, flexible working scheme*, excellent opportunities for development, competitive NHS pension scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, access to NHS discounts with retailers and leisure companies
For further information please contact:
Community Manager, West Community Network, Copeland Locality