Insights Discovery (Cohort 8)
Ever wondered why you can get along easily with some people and not with others? Why is it that colleagues approach tasks in such different ways?
This workshop gives delegates an awareness of Insights Discovery colour energies and how we can use them to raise our self-awareness and the awareness of others.
The workshop will cover:
- What perception is and why it’s important to understand it
- How we perceive ourselves and others
- What the colour energies are and how to recognise them
- How to use colour energies to describe these preferences
- How we use these energies to recognise different preferences in others and
- How that helps us to work together and improve how you interact with others
Please note that tea/coffee will be available from 12.30pm for a prompt 1pm start.
If you have any queries about this event, please contact BLIC@mbht.nhs.uk