The CLIC Academy is an extension of the Cumbria Learning and Improvement Collaborative (CLIC).
Using initial funding from NHS England for the Blencathra Project, the CLIC Academy:
- Provides a single point of access to all educational events and courses in North Cumbria.
- Promotes academic opportunities with a nationally renowned university, including the ability to convert previous study into credits towards a postgraduate qualification.
- Makes it easier to search for, and book onto, events in the region.
- Allows you to book onto events via a dedicated mobile app.
- Provides an innovative webinar and livestreaming platform, allowing you to access events remotely.
- Enables you to keep track of your continuous professional development (CPD) via a dedicated profile page.
- Allows you to export your CPD data in a format suitable for importing into your own eportfolio.
- Signposts you to key resources in your field.
The first phase of the project focuses on events and resources for GPs, but it is hoped that the CLIC Academy will be extended to all health and care professionals during 2019.
Please let us have your initial thoughts on the CLIC Academy website by completing our short survey.
The CLIC Academy is supported by:
- Cumbria Learning and Improvement Collaborative (CLIC)
- Cumbria Health on Call (CHOC)
- Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Consortium of Lancashire & Cumbria Local Medical Committees (LMC)
- North Cumbria Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP)
- University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)