We are pleased to confirm that from 15th February 2021, all of our programmes can once again go ahead as planned.
Please note that we may still need to make changes to some of our sessions and venues due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19 and the current lockdown. We will be directly in touch with any affected delegates should such situations arise.
Many thanks again for your continued understanding and patience during this time.
Places still available on upcoming programmes...
Coaching Skills Workshop │ 2nd March 2021 │ 9.30am - 4.30pm │ Click here to find out more and to book
Introduction to Human Factors in Healthcare │ 18th March 2021 │ 9.30am - 4.30pm │ Click here to find out more and to book
NEW Measurement for Improvement │ 20th April 2021 │ 10am - 12pm │ Click here to find out more and book
NEW Reducing Waste │ 27th April 2021 │ 10am - 12pm │ Click here to find out more and book
Clinical Skills Training - NEW DATES RELEASED:
- Peripheral IV Cannulation;
- Venepuncture and Cannulation;
- Blood Glucose Monitoring and Delegated Administration of Insulin;
- Management of Central Venous Access Devices;
- Physiological Observations and NEWS2;
- Nasogastric Tubes;
- Verification of Expected Death; and
- Male/Female & Supra Pubic Catheterisation
- ... click here to see our full list of training and to book your place
More dates for 2021/22 coming soon!