Now in it’s fourth consecutive year, the Our Health Heroes awards celebrates the thousands of people who work in healthcare, and are the backbone of the sector.
This year, going bigger and better, recognising the hard work of even more of our nation’s Healthcare Heroes; whether they are support workers, apprentices, integrated teams or workforce planner staff, Skills for Health and Health Education England don’t want their work to go unnoticed. New for 2019, also being introduced is the Outstanding Contribution award and the Learning and Development Project of the Year Award. Click on a category below to find out more about who could be nominated as an Our Health Hero.
The 2019 award categories are:
- Operational Services Support Worker Award
- Clinical Support Worker Award
- Apprentice of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution Award
- Learning and Development Project
- Workforce Planning Team of the Year
- Integrated Team of the Year
- Staff Wellbeing Employer of the Year
The deadline for nominations is 29th June.