Addressing Inequality with Gender & Sexual (LGBT) Minorities.
Dates, times and locations of these sessions are as follows:
- Thursday 21st November 2019, 9am - 12.30pm in Room 6, Voreda House, Friargate, Portland Place, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 7QQ
- Thursday 21st November 2019, 1.30 - 5pm in the CLIC Training Room, NHS Offices Rosehill, 4 Wavell Drive, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 2SE
- Friday 22nd November 2019, 9am - 12.30pm in the Lecture Theatre, Post Graduate Education Centre, West Cumberland Hospital, Homewood Road, Whitehaven, Cumbria, CA28 8JG
Presented by Debbie Wood, Talking Therapies Lead at OutREACH Cumbria, the sessions will cover:
- Understanding gender and sexuality
- Health inequality - history and consequences
- Getting it right - addressing inequality and being supportive
To book your place, please click the link of your preferred session above.