Date: Saturday 1st February 2020
Time: 9.30am - 4pm
Location: Lecture Theatre, Education Centre, Cumberland Infirmary, Infirmary Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA2 7HY
Price: £135 (£70 for trainees)
Check out these hot off the press topics which will be covered on the GP Update course delivered by Red Whale…
- The latest hypertension guidance published in August 2019 – there’s been some BIG changes, Red Whale will help you make sense of it all!
- COPD – it's all change on the inhaler front and shorter courses of prednisolone for all – what we should be doing, and why
- Diabetes – There is a paradigm shift that can now get patients into remission – some really practical advice will be shared
- The patient has a low B12 – what do you do? And how do you mange anti-intrinsic factor antibody negative low B12? Starting B12 and folate? Is it B before F or F before B?
- The patient has had a bang on the head: when should you worry? And what if they are on antiplatelets? Anticoagulants?
These topics, plus much more will be covered in detail on our GP Update course!