Learning Organisation Collaborative (LOC) Fifth International Festival #LOCintheLakes
Date: Tuesday 3rd March 2019
Timings: 9.30am - 4.30pm
Venue: Rheged, Redhills, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 0DQ
It's just over two weeks until LOC in the Lakes 2020, and this year is shaping up to be bigger and better than ever before! Here's a glimpse at what our exciting programme has to offer:
We have keynote speeches from...
- Alan Martyn – NHS England and NHS Improvement – With a background in the military, Alan is a Lean transformation expert
- Stewart Gee – Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear NHS Foundation Trust – An innovator with a wealth of improvement experience
With additional speakers...
- Professor Stephen Singleton – Director of our Learning and Improvement Collaborative – Our very own productivity guru
- Helen Bevan (via video) – NHS England and NHS Improvement – A world-renowned healthcare social media influencer, and a highly acclaimed leader of change
And workshops from...
- Dean Oliver – Regional Productivity Lead, NHS England and NHS Improvement: Improving Productivity in the NHS
- Dr Sarah Fryer – Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist, North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust: Using time pressure management to lighten your load
- Peter Skelhorn & Karen Gooding – IM&T Training Team, North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust: A fresh outlook on Outlook
- Dr Andrea Baqai – Local GP by background: A more manageable day with Mindfulness
- Jennifer James & Nicola Martin – Lead Occupational Therapists, North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust: The Occupational Therapy Team Strikes Back on Orthopaedics!! Our journey of transforming an unmanageable day
- Plus many, many more...