From 1st June 2020, our Clinical Skills training will be going ahead as scheduled; however, this will be with a reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing rules.
The sessions we have available include:
- Ear Care Training;
- Male/Female & Supra Pubic Catheterisation;
- Management of Central Venous Access Devices;
- Peripheral IV Cannulation;
- Physiological Observations and NEWS2;
- Roles and Responsibilities in the Administration of Insulin;
- Venepuncture and Cannulation; and
- Verification of Expected Death.
Please note that whilst all non-clinical training is still suspended at this time, the team are working hard to bring our offer to you in new and innovative ways.
If you have any queries, please contact us: email@example.com
We continue to send you our very best wishes, thanks, and absolute appreciation for all your efforts during this crisis. Look after yourself, look after your team. Learn.