By Karen Kirk, Organisation Development & Leadership Manager with CLIC
COVID-19 has meant that we have had to suspend our non-clinical programme of work for the last 3 months. We are now starting to reschedule and refresh our offer in light of the current situation, work pressures and social distancing restrictions. We are excited to be developing some virtual training and videos to support classroom based activities. Here is a flavour of what is to come:
- Bitesize service improvement sessions including: Value & Waste, Process Mapping, Measurement and Problem Solving
- Delivering meaningful one-to-one conversations to support staff
- Coaching refresher taster sessions
- Conflict resolution/performance management
- Personal resilience – managing your emotional systems
These sessions will start to become available throughout July, and will allow you to attend virtually either from home or your work base.