Show Racism the RED card are delivering a 2 day ambassador programme for North Cumbria.
The areas of the programme will include:
- Barriers to Prejudice, and the Role of Unconscious Bias
- Recognising and Responding to Prejudicial Incidents
- Recognising and Responding to Hate Crime
- Effective Challenge and the Language of Equality
The main aims of the programme are:
- Staff that are trained to recognised behaviours that are not acceptable
- Promote inclusion, good values and behaviours and showcase this to others
- Be a point of contact in the workplace for staff to reach our who need support
This 2 day programme will be virtual sessions delivered via Zoom on the below dates:
- Day 1: Tuesday 19th January, 10am – 12.30pm
- Day 2: Tuesday 26th January, 10am – 12.30pm
When the session is finished there will be time for questions and talks with the trainers.
If you require any further details please contact Jennifer.McCall@ncic.nhs.uk