Please see below for details of some upcoming learning opportunities with the North East and Yorkshire Leadership Academy (NEYLA):
Lunch and Learn - Sharing Approaches to Inclusion in Healthcare & Research
Date: 23 June 2021
Time: 12:00 - 13:00
Virtual Platform: Teams
This Lunch and Learn session will cover:
- How do you recognise diversity in your work?
- What type of outcomes could being diverse in practice bring (if you don’t know why diversity matters, then how can you do it well or convincingly?)
- What issues could be stopping the adoption of diversity and equity approaches?
Leading in a Hybrid World
Date: 24 June 2021
Time: 9:00- 10:30
Virtual Platform: Zoom
This session is a 90 minute reflective exploration of some of the current challenges to the way we work.
We are going to briefly explore three areas relating to leading in the changed context:
- Leading in a hybrid world – what is it and how will it affect the way we work?
- Communication that builds trust – building empowered individuals and teams in a hybrid world of work
- Psychological safety to build trust– how to explore and create conditions for effective work