Are you a trained / accredited coach and actively coaching others?
Are you a trained coach but currently not coaching others?
CLIC has been working with the North East Leadership Academy (NELA) to improve how we support trained coaches across our health and care system. We are aware there are a number of trained coaches across primary care and many who will be working regularly coaching colleagues. In order to support our coaches better we have set up a Coaching Network. The coaching network will meet three times per year. The network has a number of functions:
- It provides regular development to keep skills updated
- It is a point of contact to establish coaching peer supervision groups for any coach who would like to benefit from this
- It provides support to trained coaches who have not practiced coaching others recently, but would like to refresh their skills and become active again
- It provides the opportunity for formal coaching supervision on a regular basis
- To access coachees, if you wish to be part of our 121 coaching offer to the health and care system (this is not required to benefit from the other functions)
We would like to extend the invitation to join the network to primary care colleagues. You may already have coaching support and learning that could help us to improve our network further, please share with us your learning.
The next Coaching Network CPD Event, 'Coaching Through Transition', is on 24th April 2019 9.30am – 12.30pm in the CLIC Training Room, 4 Wavell Drive, Rosehill Industrial Estate, Carlisle, CA1 2SE. Coaching supervision is also available on 24th April 2019 1.30pm – 4.30pm, also in the CLIC Training Room.
If you would like more information, to access the coaching network, or to access coaching peer supervision please contact firstname.lastname@example.org