Togetherall is a 24/7, safe online community for people who are stressed, anxious or feeling low, with self-guided courses and resources.
Hundreds of people are using the online service which provides a safe community to support mental health, 24/7.
The support at: www.togetherall.com is free for people in Cumbria aged 16 and over. People can register by simply using their postcode.
This service provides an alternative option for support, particularly with the pressures across health and social care at this time.
- A vibrant online community where members can support each other
- Trained professionals available 24/7 to keep the community safe
- Access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Creative tools to express how you’re feeling
- Self-assessments and recommended resources
- Wide range of self-guided courses to complete at your own pace
A service is also available for children and young people in Cumbria at: http://kooth.com This also provides free, safe and anonymous support for young people including resources like discussion boards, magazines, daily journal feature and the ability to chat with their team.