CPD Orthopaedic Symposium (November 2019)
All healthcare practitioners are welcome to attend, please feel free to share this event with colleagues.
Nuffield Health are delighted to announce an Orthopaedic Symposium. The conference has been carefully designed for further education and guidance on Orthopaedic treatment for the Primary Care Community.
Three Consultant Specialists have been selected who have an interest and desire to improve care provided to orthopaedic treatment in their expert field of knowledge.
- All clinicians welcome and booking is essential.
- The day is complimentary and includes hot buffet
- This is a great opportunity for networking and reflection on how the event content will support your practice.
- 2 hours of CPD with certificates available on the day.
- 6.30pm - Registration and hot buffet
- 7.00pm - Presentation 1 - Mr Cristian Nita, Consultant Orthopaedic Knee Surgeon - Modern management of young arthritic knee and knee sport injuries.
- 8.00pm - Presentation 2 - Mr Jensen/Mr Kasis, Consultant Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeons - Back and neck pain made easy.
- 9.00pm - End
Free parking is available at this venue. For directions to the venue, please click here.
To reserve your place please contact the Nuffield Health Newcastle Hospital on 0191 2125204 or email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org