A bitesize workshop that covers the key messages around our new approach to performance management - Quarterly Talks.
This session is designed to build awareness of the skills required to deliver meaningful conversations that are effective for both the team member and the organisation.
At the end of this session you will:
• Understand how coaching works as an approach to developing ownership for personal performance
• Develop coaching skills & build confidence to apply them in practice in everyday use
• Understand the foundations of a values based conversation and a behaviours conversation
• Be able to use the values and behaviours framework in both formal and informal instances
• Be able to use the framework with teams and individuals
"This provides a real person-centered approach"
Further courses you may be interested in that are available on our events page:
If you have any queries about this event or any special requirements, please contact email@example.com
|Event date||19 February 2020 10:00 am|
|Event end date||19 February 2020 12:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||28 May 2019|
|Cut off date||12 February 2020|
|Location||Learning and Improvement Hub, Cumberland Infirmary (Main Hospital Building, Lower Ground), Newtown Road, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA2 7HY|