|Name:||Elaine Crooks - CURRENTLY UNABLE TO ACCEPT NEW COACHEES|
|Job Title:||Head of Nursing (Patient Experience & Engagement)|
|Organisation:||North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust|
|Qualification:||ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring|
My coaching style is open and honest. My aim is to create the space for you to explore your thinking and assumptions, to enable alternative perspectives and actions to take place.
I specialise in organisational change and development with a philosophy of understanding yourself and your networks first, to enable the right engagement with people, to inspire the best result.
- Leading yourself and understanding what holds you back
- Leadership behaviour and complex systems
- Team Development
- Engaging others for effectiveness
- Change Management and application for positive results
- Personal resilience and wellbeing